NTH@C Friday Notes
Friday, May 6, 2016
Summer Learner Laptop Use
Mark your calendars:
- June 3, 2016 is the last day for schedule changes.
- The Off Campus PE application & permission form have been posted online. If you are interested, the link to the Off Campus PE website is below and also under the counseling tab on the New Tech High @ Coppell website. http://www.coppellisd.com/Page/12659
- TWU Dual Credit Course: For the second year, NTH@C is offering a dual credit course through Texas Women’s University here on campus with their adjunct professor Mr. Kerr.
- In order to take this course, your learner are responsible for the application fee ($50), course tuition ($200 in August and $200 in December), and any other materials needed to successfully complete the courses. Upon successful completion of this course, your learner will receive credit for Senior English IV, TWU college freshman English, and 2 dual credits.
- The instructions on how to apply to be a dual credit learner at TWU has been emailed to your learner. You can also look at this website to find more explanation of how to apply.http://www.twu.edu/dual-credit/application-instructions/
- Has your Rising Senior completed their 10 hours of Job Shadowing? Have they completed their paperwork? Talk to your learner about how this graduation requirement.
- Mrs. Cole needs your Graduating Senior to update their Naviance with their acceptances, denials, and commitments to colleges. This information is used only for statistical information.
CISD Night at the Ballpark
All Children Exercise Simulatenously
May 3-13 AP Testing
May 7 - Prom Gaylord 6:30 pm - 12:00 am
May 12- Senior Parent Night @ Great Wolf Lodge
May 19- DECA Banquet @ NTH@C Cafe
May 25- All school talent show & awards assembly @ Middle School West
June 2 Graduation Rehearsal at IBC
June 3 Graduation at IBC