Cupcake Wars - Northeast Division
An amazing display of comradery, teamwork and FABULOUSNESS!
******* First Annual Cupcake Wars !!! ******* Feb 6, 2015 ***** Northeast vs. Southeast
· Cupcakes and/or decorations must be nut free and all MUST be edible
· Actual cupcakes can be baked by parents/adults, but must be decorated by students – each team will decide what members will be responsible for cupcake baking prior to event
· Staff will provide all icing needed – cupcakes will be baked prior to the event and brought to the location, where students will then begin decorating and setup
· Individual groups (Northeast or Southeast) will determine what additional accessories, tools, etc are needed for their specific display and coordinate among themselves to have that available on “War” day.
· All cupcakes must be decorated by students only – parents/adults/staff can give suggestions or guidance but may not have a hand in the actual decorating or arranging.
· Any display apparatus or props can be created, built or devised by adults/parents, etc, but when the actual display is set up with the cupcakes, it must be by the students, so the display must be student friendly.