Hard Cider Tour (ages 21+)
Saturday, May 16th!
Perfect Time and Place to Meet New People
Touring around the local hard ciders and learning about the cider making process at one of Seattle's hippest neighborhoods, Capitol Hill. The Capitol Cider has an extensive cider and food menu to choose from and a cozy environment that is perfect for getting to know new people.
- Advance sign up begins Monday, May 4th in the FIUTS Office
- When: Saturday, May 16th
- Meet-up Time/Location: Meet at the Burke Museum Cafe at 3:30 PM
- Cost: $25 covers three 3-oz pours of ciders made in Washington and a lesson of the cider making process from an expert, and appetizers to share with the group!
- Who can go: FIUTS & friends, ages 21 and up only
- What to bring: Passport or Washington state ID, money for food and drinks