Technology Professional Development
For Non-Instructional Personnel
Opportunities for Technology PD
Adding a Portfolio Entry in Workshop
Outside courses and conferences can be added to your portfolio, enabling you to keep an accurate record of your professional development events and earn credit for attending.
To add an outside entry in your portfolio, select My Portfolio and then click the "Add New Portfolio Entry" button under Portfolio Options at the bottom left of your screen.
This will open the New Portfolio Entry Wizard. Select one of the following entry types:
- Outside workshop or conference
- Request for district professional development level (does not apply to Cedar Hill)
- College course
Follow the steps in the wizard and click the Next button to advance to the next screen.
- Be sure to select YES when asked about receiving District Credit.
- Credit hour types should have been pre-approved by your principal/supervisor before attending outside course or workshop.
- Ignore Associate Goals and click NEXT.
Once you finish entering the information, you will need to notify your
principal to approve it for credit.