RILINK Summer Conference 2020
Standard Bearer: Library to Classroom
A Special Invitation for Superintendents
Presenters for the session are Christie Gildart, Follett Destiny Technology Sales Consultant, New England Area and Kimberly Hering-Mueller, Technical Consultant, Follett School Solutions Group.
To learn more about the Follett Resource Manager visit https://www.follettlearning.com/technology/products/resource-management.
Education vendors, most of whom provided free access to resources this past spring during the move to distance learning, will also be providing sessions:
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Zoom Meeting Invitations for the sessions you wish to attend.
RILINK is a provider for RIDE's Educator Course Network.
Day 1, July 14
- Gale in Context
- LORI Membership
- Data Gathering with Google Forms for Advocacy
- BookLynx eBooks & Audio Books
- Social Media Tools for Advocacy
Day 2, July 15
- Google Classroom for ES & MS/HS Librarians
- RIMSBA & RITBA Book Talks
- Personalized Learning with Infobase
- LibGuides FAQ
- RILINK Group Subscriptions
Day 3, July 16
- Resource Manager (tell your admins & tech people!)
- Kathleen Odean on #OwnVoices
- RICBA Book Talk
- Destiny Discover
- OverDrive & Engaging Learners