Square Up to RTI2
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything.
They make the best of everything they have."
We Want to Hear From You!
"Say Dyslexia" Law Reminders
- At this point your team should be administering diagnostic assessments to students who may display characteristics of a student with dyslexia. These links will help you prioritize steps in getting this accomplished.
- After administering assessments, the team should analyze results and provide the appropriate support for students
Parent notification will need to go home, but right now we are focusing on identifying our students that exhibit characteristic of dyslexia.
Say Dyslexia Law Resources
The link below will take you to a Google folder with resources regarding dyslexia. Items include the PowerPoints and handouts from recent trainings, assessments like the PASS and PWRS, and more.Follow this link to Say Dyslexia Law resources.
Analyzing Oral Reading Fluency
Aspen Helpful Hints
Several querying options are available to help with entering data under fidelity checks and progress monitoring. For example...setting up data entry for progress reporting before the meeting. After clicking the Select button to choose students, click on the button next to Query. Type RTI in the search area and click the magnifying glass. You will see several options including RTI- Active Math All, RTI- Active Reading Tier 2, RTI Students Active- All, and more. Using a query allows you to use the control+D feature to fill in area of need and tier level as a group instead of individually. The video below walks you through the process. The names of students have been blurred out.
- Winter norms begin November 15 (11/15/17 thru 3/14/18)
- Benchmarking dates: Winter- December 1-20
- Elementary Math Winter Screening Probes (grades 2-5) will be printed and delivered to schools in the upcoming weeks
- Direct Observations (Fidelity Checks) should be ongoing. Remember that 2 need to be completed for Tier 2 and 3 for Tier 3 students each semester
RTI2 Coaching Support
RTI2 COACHING SUPPORT
Paula Sarver, Lead Coach - email@example.com
Peggy Burkey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Coopwood - email@example.com
Karla Halcomb - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Lyster - email@example.com
Christine Pope - firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Swaney - email@example.com
Beth Underwood - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Yow - email@example.com