Creekside Elementary School
Focus June 6-June 10th(Jeans all week)
Quote of the Week
Please take the summer to rest, relax and enjoy your families!:)
Weekly Game Plan
Marvelous Monday, June 6: EOG Testing
Regular Specials Schedule. Make up testing for Gr. 3-5.
Terrific Tuesday, June 7: EOG Testing
K-5 Retention Meetings(Please place students on google doc that will be emailed if you will send them to the Retention Committee)
4th, 2nd and 5th grade specials at regular time. Afternoon set up in the gym and Graduation rehearsal.
Wonderful Wednesday, June 8: EOG Testing
5th Grade Graduation at 10:00 am
K, 1st and 3rd-Specials at their regular time
K will need to each lunch in the classrooms due to graduation
Terrific Thursday, June 9: EOG Testing
Regular Specials schedule
Retirement Celebration in the Media Center at 4:00 pm for Mrs. Clayton and Mestchner
Fabulous Friday, June 10: EOG Testing
Staff Meeting in the Media Center @7:45 am (everyone)
Last Day and school will dismiss at 1:30 pm
Report Cards go home
2-4:30 Creekside's Team Picnic
- Please ensure students follow the SOAR expectations this week. Students know the end is near but we must remind them of our expectations daily. We need our entire team to be consistent with reviewing expectations and ensuring they are followed in all common areas.
- No duty free lunch due to testing(until testing is complete)
- Quality and meaningful activities should occur until June 10th. When students are engaged rules and procedures are followed. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Please get all videos approved before watching.
- Creekside Elementary's EOY Portfolio Procedures.docx
- Brief Reminder Regarding Videos
As the school year comes to a close, there could be the need to think carefully about showing videos in the classroom. Durham Public Schools permits the appropriate use of videos and digital media resources for instructional purposes in the course of face to face instruction. DPS Board Policy 3045 - USE OF VIDEOS AND DIGITAL MEDIA and the accompanying consent forms, located here. All Board policies can be located by clicking on RESOURCES on the DPS webpage, and then "District Policies."
- Teams can devote all remaining PLC time to the organization of EOY closing requirements.
- All EOY documents should be submitted by June 13th.