We're Hiring: come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Who are we:
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech, such as data science, computer vision, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
What will you be doing:
As the enrollment specialist for ITC's flagship Fellows program, you will be in charge of forming the program's next cohort and filling it with the best and brightest students;
- Screening relevant candidates according to the requirements
- Following up with candidates and providing tech support throughout the application process
- Reviewing and evaluating candidate’s submissions
- Conducting technological interviews via video chat (Google Hangouts/Skype), phone and at times face-to-face interviews
- Provide professional evaluation on each candidate
- Updating organizational CRM with relevant information about candidates
- Reporting to the Enrollment Manager
·55 monthly hours, suitable for students
- An expert in Data Science (Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Statistics)
- BSc. / MSc. In Math or Computer Science – a plus!
- 8200 graduate - a plus!
- A Fluent English speaker – a must!
- Well organized with excellent time-management skills
- Capable of screening and interviewing candidates on a weekly basis
- Can work flexible hours (Great opportunity for students/freelancers!)
- Have experience in recruitment - a plus!
- Capable of working according to defined goals and deadlines
- Excellent team member with great people skills
- Motivated to work with young adults from around the world with an emphasis on the Jewish diaspora
The 1K Engineers Challenge: Are You Ready?