Ms. Davis' 1st Grade Happenings!!!
It's another wonderful week here in first grade! 2nd quarter report cards went home with your child on Friday. Please send in the report card envelope with your child as soon as possible. Our next set of conferences will be student led! On March 9th you all will come in as a family and your child will show you all of his/her work and talk to you about what we have been learning in class! Students are now preparing for this event and they are so excited about it! More details regarding student-led conferences will be shared soon.
This week we will...
Math: Distinguish between defining attributes and non defining attributes with 2D shapes
Social Studies: Discuss how and why communities change over time
Literacy: Reread stories to work on accuracy, fluency, and expression
Writing: Begin All-About writings
- Wednesday, February 8th: 100th Day of School Celebration 2:00 to 3:00
- Friday, February 10th: Early Release (Students will be dismissed at 12:30)
- Tuesday, February 14th: Valentines Day Celebration! Please make sure your child brings in a Valentine card for each student! (a class list is coming home with your child today)
- Please continue to look on seesaw to see what your child is doing at school :-)
- Please make sure you are utilizing our classroom RazKids account to read books at home!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week,