I will understand risk managment
Types of Insurance
- Health- Provides protction against the high cost of individual health care.
- Hospital- Classified as medical insurance. It covers for most or all of the charges during a stay in the hospital.
- Surgical- Covers all or part of the surgeon's fees for an operation.
- Regular Medical- Covers fees for nonsurgical care given in the doctor's office, the patient's home, or a hospital.
- Dental- Contain-s deductiable and coinsurance to reduce the cost or premiums. It covers eximnations, X-Rays, cleaning, and filling. It covers dental inguries resulting from accidents. It covers part of compliciated dental work such as crowns and bridges.
- Comprehensive- Combines the features of hospital, surgical, regular, and major medical insurance. Most Common
- Vision- Covers eye examinations, prescription lens, frames, and contact lenses. Some plans cover the cost of laser eye surgery that eliminates the need for glasses.
- Life- Pays the face amount of the insurance policy upon the death of the insured.
- Workman's Compensation- Provides medicak and survivor benefits for pepole injured, or killed on the job. Paid for by the employer but required by the state deparment of labor.