All you could ever need to know about this program
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a program that allows information to be shared more quickly over the internet and allows you to keep information stored in the cloud to access again later. This allows businesses to be used more efficently and lets you access files that were created across the world.
What you need to know about cloud
Cloud is a way to allow you to put information on to the internet for specific people to see. You can post what you need and give it to people in your business in order to get things done. If you do get the Cloud you will have a range of memory sizes to purchase. The lowest cost is around $25 for a year for 100 GB and it can go up to 10000 GB for $2500. Once you have bought the sstem you will need to check updates regularly inorder to keep the system running quickly.
- Cloud computing allows you to focus more on your business and not on managing data centers
- You can develop new applications faster
- Financially beneficial
- Allows you to expand a business
- Performance can be inconsistent
- People believe it is not secure and information can be lost or stolen from your account
- If you need a lot of information stored the cloud might be too small or not worth the money.