ACOVA is the professional association building community, advocacy, and leadership for Arizona Career & Technical Education Administrators.
If ever you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to an ACOVA Board Member; we are here to serve YOU!
GRANTS: FY22 Perkins & Priority Grant Applications are available now!! Districts must complete the CLNA in order to be able to submit you new year Perkins grant. Current CLNAs need to be uploaded to FY22 Perkins.
FY20 Data Portal open for updates in Graduate Placement Survey through June 15
CTE Data Portal Open for FY21 Updates through June 15 for the following:
- Coherent Sequence
- Fall Enrollment
- Spring Enrollment
- Funding Exemption Requests
CTE Data Portal Open for FY21 Updates to Credentials through September 1
CTE Data Portal open for FY21 Participant/Concentrator updates, June 17- July 15
Premier Series Summer Sessions
The Arizona Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTEAZ) is offering a full slate of Premier Series classes throughout the summer:
- Using Advisory Councils Effectively – June 4, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Work-Based Learning – June 8 & 9, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to noon (online)
- CTE Program Management – June 15, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Formative Assessments for CTE Programs – June 16 & 17, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to noon. (online)
- Lab Safety & Management – June 16 & 23, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to noon (online)
- CTE Essentials – June 18, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Instructional Best Practices – June 22 & 23, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Serving Exceptional Students in CTE – June 28, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Classroom Management – June 29, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Instructional Best Practices – July 26 & 27, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- CTE Program Management – July 27, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
- Serving Exceptional Students in CTE – July 30, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (online)
Please encourage your teachers, counselors, and other CTE stakeholders to register for Premier Series courses by visiting the ACTEAZ Premier Series Course Calendar at https://www.acteaz.org/courses/.
Course descriptions, can be viewed on the ACTEAZ Premier Series Courses Page at https://www.acteaz.org/cte-leads/premier-series/courses-offered/.
Questions regarding the Premier Series? Please reach out to ACTEAZ’s Premier Series Coordinator, Robert Waller, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 VIRTUAL ARIZONA CTE SUMMER CONFERENCE
The Association for Career Technical Education of Arizona and the Arizona Department of Education invites you to participate in our Virtual Arizona Career and Technical Education Summer Conference "Maintaining Balance and Moving Forward," July 19-22, 2021. This conference is open to Administrators, Counselors, Teachers and Industry Partners. A draft Agenda will be set up on the website as sessions become confirmed. To check out all conference information, please visit https://arizonactecon.com/
Registration is Now Open - $325 (No Additional Session Costs) & sessions will be available for 4 weeks after the conference for your review. Register using this link: https://arizonactecon.com/registration_and_policy/
The ACOVA Board wishes all CTE Administrators a very Happy Memorial Day!
We honor those who lost their life while serving in the United States Military.
Many thanks to those who have served as well as those who are currently serving; you and your families are in our thoughts this Memorial Day and always.
If you know of a new CTE Administrator who will be coming on board, please reach out to the following people to make sure they don't miss any important information:
ADE CTE Administrator Meeting Information
Supporting documents for prior CTE Administrator meetings are located by date on the ADE CTE Webpage under CTE Administrator Resources / click on CTE Administrator Meeting Documents.
RESOURCES FOR CTE ADMINISTRATORS
ACOVA operates as a 501(C)3 non-profict organization. For more information about what ACOVA has to offer, please visit our website at https://acova.org/.