Week of April 22nd, 2019
- Progress Reports - Progress Report grades are due tomorrow (4/23).
- Volunteer Breakfast - Please be sure to send out invites for the Volunteer Breakfast. Also, use the link below to sign up for an item to bring!
- Super Star Nominations - Please ensure that at least 2 learners are nominated from each grade level. Thank you!
- EOY RtI Meetings - Please be sure that learners' forms are updated prior to our EOY meetings. Questions? Check in with Jordan!
- Fire Drill - Mark your calendar for 4/26 @ 10:30.
I appreciate the work of the team (Jordan, Andi, Jo, Kelly) in designing a session that met our current Wilson PLC needs!
As you continue updating/completing your team Inventory, you may access the the form below...
If you are interested in participating, please let me know!
Educator Book Study - Onward
This will be eligible for Flex for the 2019-2020 school year.
Week At A Glance
- Book Fair Begins!
- Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt & Jeans
- Baby Brown Shower!
- Kinder Team Time
- 3rd Grade Economics Fair - Bring your $$$
- Teacher of the Year Banquet - Good Luck Raquel!
- Book Fair - Donuts w/ Mom & Dad - 7:00am
- 1st Grade Team Time
- 4th/5th Author Visit - 8:15
- 3rd Economics Fair
- No Wednesday Meeting
- 2nd Grade Team Time
- Talent Show Try-Outs
- International Night - 5:30 - I hope you'll join us!
- Rise & Shine
- Fire Drill - 10:30
- Superstar Nominations Due
- Progress Reports go home