Franklin Phonetic Primary School
January 22nd 2021
January 4th-February 5th
Hybrid Learning Schedule 1:00 Dismissal
January 18th- NO SCHOOL MLK Day
January 25th- 100th Day of School
February 5th- Student Progress Reports
February 15th- NO SCHOOL Presidents Day
March 12th- Early Release
March 16th- 19th- Spring Break
MARCH 24TH- Report Cards
March 24th, 25th, 26th- Special Conferences
Picture Day Re-takes and Ordering
website: mylifetouch.com You will need your portrait ID and Access Code
Student Resources for Home
“Fun with Phonograms” products have been in existence since 1986 and were copyrighted and created by career educator, certified reading specialist, and school principal, Cindy Franklin. They have been used by schools and home-school parents with great results.
You can download the book How to Teach a Child to Read here.
All students were signed up for a Happy Numbers account!
Successful Sixth and Fifth Graders 391 035
Second Grade Smarties: 702 594
Fearless Fourth Grade: 480 524
Third Grade Thunder: 229 071
Fantastic First Grade: 429 531
Kick Start Kindergarten: 159 808
Ask your child's teacher to provide their personal passcode
From the Art Corner
How to enter this year's theme "I am Strong Because..."
Students can work with any materials they want, but all doodles must be entered using the entry form. Parents and teachers can turn in student's work to Ms. Shaffer to submit it online.
- Download or print the entry form.
- Doodle: Artists create their Doodles using any materials they want. From crayons to clay to found objects.
- Artist’s statement - Tell us about what you have drawn and how it represents your inner strength.
- Fill out the rest of the required information and have a parent or guardian sign the entry form.
- Submit: Students may enter online, by mail, or submit to Ms. Shaffer one week before due date Feb. 19th
Win a $30,000 college scholarship, a $50,000 tech package for your school/non-profit organization, and your artwork displayed for a day on Google.com!