Complex Activity Using BYOD
Puppet Pals for 2nd Grade Language Arts
Steps to Follow for Success
2. The teacher will have each student download the app onto their devices by searching "puppet pals" in the app store and clicking download. The teacher may have to give explicit instructions.
3. The theme for their activity will be storytelling. Students will demonstrate language skills and understanding the concept of a story in their puppet shows.
4. Students will be allotted time in class to create their own puppet show. They can spread out around the room, so that their voices are clearly recorded.
5. The teacher will then call the students back to their desks. Directions will then be given to the students on how to email their show to the teacher.
6. The teacher can assess each students show or simply use the activity as a way to have students engaging in storytelling.