Preparing for college & career - April Issue
Plan your summer NOW!
2015 Advanced Placement Exam Schedule
- Exam Schedule
- The 2015 AP exams will be given May 4 – May 15, 2015. Exams are held at the Alliant Energy Center (parking free).
- · AP cancellations must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the exam. Students who fail to cancel their exams on-time will not receive a refund. Refunds will be processed the first week of June.
- · Any questions or concerns can be addressed by Amy Schwab @ 204-3663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Date: June 13th, 2015 Regular Registration Deadline: May 8th, 2015 Late Registration Deadline(Late Fee Required): May 22nd, 2015
Latino Parent Night
Tuesday, May 19th, 6-8pm
Celebración de fin de año y reconocimientos
(Join us for the End of the Year Celebration and Award Ceremony)
- Stay on top of your graduation status until the very end - surprises with grades are difficult for everyone to deal with. Attend every day and stay on top of your work
- College Bound Seniors: Log into Parchment to send your final transcript to your college. COLLEGES CAN WITHHOLD FINANCIAL AID AND/OR ADMISSIONS IF YOU DO NOT SEND YOUR FINAL TRANSCRIPT.
- If your college requires you to take Placement Exams, reserve your spot now!
- If you are planning to attend Madison College and haven't taken the Compass Placement Exam, sign up now!
Senior Awards Convocation/Scholarship Night
Wednesday, May 20th, 7pm
La Follett High School, Vander Meulen Auditorium
COLLEGE - Read All About It!
Students who plan to participate in Division I or II collegiate athletics during college, must complete an NCAA Initial Eligibility Clearinghouse form. Students should register at the end of their junior year, work with their counselor and coach.