FJHS Staff Calendar
Week of February 1, 2016
Mon. Feb. 1 5:30 GBB 7A/B vs. RJH (T); 6:00 WR vs. Mt. Vernon (H); 6:00 GBB 8A/B vs. RJH (H)
Tues. Feb. 2 5:30 WR vs. Westfield M.S. (T)
Fri. Feb. 5 Midterm; half day professional development;
Sat. Feb. 6 ISSMA @ Westfield
Wed. Feb. 10 6:00 - 7:30 Charger Connection
Thurs. Feb. 11 5:30 WR vs. Zionsville W. (H); 5:30 GBB 8A/B vs. Zionsville W. (T); 5:30 GBB 7A/B vs. Zionsville (H)
Sat. Feb. 13 8th Grade Washington D.C. field trip
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please help me in welcoming back Jen Oskay who will be subbing for Sarah Evans.
- Make sure to sign up for your extended observation.
- We will not have the staff meeting on February 3 due to our half day professional development day.
- Make sure to sign up for a side dish for next Friday. The Triangle Club will be serving Wings Etc.
- Several of you are in the midst of getting your licenses renewed. Please help each other in locating your PGP points.
- Good luck to our boys' basketball team as they head into the championship phase of competition.
- Thank you to Mr. Baker and his wonderful family for helping out at concessions yesterday.
- Don't forget! Charger Connection is Wednesday, February 10 and we need as many bright and smiling faces here as possible.
- Professional development in less than ten minutes: Deeper Learning: Connecting the Dots for 21st Century Success | Solution Tree Blog
- Have a great weekend!