Join A Meeting
Cisco Webex Tools
Did someone send you a meeting request?
Joining a WebEx meeting when it is about to start
- Click the link provided in the email or calendar event. You will be taken to a web page where you can join the meeting. (If you are using Chrome 32 and later or Firefox 27 and later, you may see a prompt to install a Cisco WebEx plug-in. Select Download and follow the instructions to install the required plug-in.)
- The next screen should be the fields that you fill in and complete any information requested (name, email, event password).
- Click Join.
- Once joined, by the web, you must make sure you have audio to the meeting. There are two options:
- Dial in with the phone number provided
- Connect using computer audio