CSA Lincoln Newsletter
Principal's Notes and Highlights
We got some great news this week. Tuesday was Emmie's last day of chemotherapy! When we return to school next week (and we will return), Third Grade is going to celebrate.
- I originally planned to post a few photos from the elearning bonanza, but there are simply too many to choose from. Please check out all the fun via the CSA Lincoln Community Facebook page. Thank you for making it fun and helping your students move forward with their education. We will take it from here. :)
- Don't forget to put your best foot forward tonight at Zumba! The festivities start at 6:00 p.m. and all money donated will go to support Mr. Shipley's CAP Prom Campaign!
- Playground construction has continued this week. It finally dried out enough to get a truck in to remove most of the mulch.
- The CMS Middle School Orientation for incoming 7th grade students will be Thursday, April 26th at 6:00 p.m.
Looking ahead- Please put these dates on your calendar
- ISTEP Round 2- April 17-19, 24-26 Please try to have them in school on these dates!
- May 5th- Shipley/Sparks Wedding
- May 17-18th 6th Grade Chicago Trip
- May 25th- Kindergarten Promotion- 1 pm
- May 29th- "Move Up" Day (More details to come next Friday)
- May 29th- 6th Grade Promotion- 10 a.m.
- May 29th- CSA Graduation Walk (HS students)- 11 a.m.
- May 30th- Last Student Day @ Donner Park- We will need volunteers!
Have a great weekend!
Annalynne is loving playing hide and seek with tub sight words!
Spelling sight words in shaving cream. Excited to see what else we can do tomorrow for another e-learning day.
My crew did very well with eLearning! I even saw Carter message Mrs. Biehle and Miss Moore “miss you.” Seriously, we have the best teachers!
Staff Meeting via Google Hangout
CYD Family Engagement Survey
The Council for Youth Development Family Engagement Workgroup has developed the CYD Family Engagement Survey to collect the input of as many Bartholomew County residents currently raising our youth. CYD's goal is to collect this valuable feedback and use this information to better plan their future work in expanding Developmental Assets outreach to Bartholomew County families.
Below are links to the survey in three languages:
English - Family Engagement Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/ribXMr6CaX0htvPz1
Spanish - Family Engagement Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/Q9Ps0pMrPbfu7gyB3
Japanese - Family Engagement Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/nL9UGUft0nMiHJPL2
Husky Gram Winners
CSA Lincoln on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter
Facebook: CSA Lincoln Community
Click here for directions on how to receive text message updates from Mr. Findley