Technology in Fitness
Brochure by: Donavin, Zarichney
Bowflex TreadClimber TC20
The Bow-flex Tread Climber TC20 is the top-rated of the Tread Climber family and incorporates “G.O. Coach” technology (Goal Oriented programming) to help set, track and meet your specific fitness goals.
Innovative design burns lots of calories
Setup custom user profiles
Progress tracking and coaching technology
Wireless chest strap included for heart rate
New Climb Indicator feature included
5 electronic functions (can track heart rate)
3 years coverage (best package of all Tread Climbers)
Bigger and heavier than the TC10
Less bells and whistles than most treadmills
Top speed not competitive with running treadmills
"Bowflex TreadClimber TC20." FitRated RSS. N.p., 23 Aug. 2011. Web. 11 Mar. 2015.
NordicTrack C1600 Pro Treadmill
- Speed range of: 0-12 mph
- 34 preset workouts
- Continuous 3.5 HP motor
- Fan : Autobreeze™ workout fan
- Motor: Featurs a strong 3.5 CHP motor that allows for speeds up to 12 mph.
- Audio: iPod compatibility and two 3" speakers make listing to music simple and easy.
- Deck: FlexSelect ™ Cushioning combined with an extra-long deck makes for a pleasing workout experience.
- Storage: Easily fold and store this treadmill without compromising space for comfort.
- Warranty: This treadmill comes with a 5-year parts and electornics warrnaty and a 2-year labor warranty.
This treadmill comes with high-tech features and capabilitys, to use iFit users must have a monthly membership when even with a membership, the program tends to have a few glitches form time to time.
Cost: The cost is a bit higher then some treadmills, this treadmill costs around $2,499.
AFG 5.3 AT Treadmill
- The AFG 5.3 AT Treadmill offers the right mix of technology and simplicity with a robust frame for an outstanding workout experience
- Continuous 2.75 HP motor
- Running surface 20 x 60" (51 x 152 cm) with MaxComfort™ cushion deck support system
- Speed range: 0.5-12 mph
- Incline range: 0-15%
- 14 program options
- 8.5" extra-wide blue backlit LCD display, fully customizable feedback windows, integrated brickyard and race track
- Readouts: time, calories, distance, heart rate, incline, speed, pace, split/laps
- Contact heart rate grips; wireless receiver (chest strap sold separately)
- Special features include: Sonic Surround™ speakers, fan, accessories tray, quick speed and incline keys, LiveTrack™ Fitness Journal
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Dimensions: 77 x 35 x 64" H (195.5 x 89 x 162.5 cm)
- In-home repair on products priced at $299 or more. Please see your nearest store for more details.
- Availability may vary by store.
- This item will not be able to fit through a standard door frame when fully assembled.
Some pros of this treadmill :
- Good deal when its on sale, Never pay the full price!
- Does the job, with not to many fancy features
- Easy to assemble
The box is appently very heavy.
Does not offer delivery.
constantly have to tweak the belt with the 2 bolts in the rear so that it does not sway to either side