Wanted Dead or Alive
Adolf Hitler CASH REWARD
Adolf Hitler, born on 20 April 1889, was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the Nazi Party. He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and dictator of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was at the centre of Nazi Germany, World War II, and the Holocaust.
Hitler was a veteran of World War I. He joined the German Worker's Party in 1919, and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted to overthrow the government in Munich. The failed revolution resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he wrote his memoir, Mein Kampf (My Struggle). After his release in 1942, Hitler gained popular support by promoting Pan-Germanism, antisemitism, and anti- communism with charismatic oratory.
Hitler's public and private religious beliefs were often in conflict. Hitler did not believe in God and was a rationalist and materialist with no appreciation of the spiritual side of human life.
- believed the role of women was to reproduce and to keep a nice home for that husbands
- believed minorities should be exterminated
- wanted to expand Germany
- organised Hitler Youth where young people would go and were indoctrinated while doing various activities including camping and sports
- believed that the Jews were to blame for much of Europe's suffering in the 1920s and 30s
Reasons Why Wanted:
- Death of millions of innocent minorities
- Illegal large group imprisonment
- Harsh and unforgiving Dictator ships
- Attempted overthrow of government
- Mass Murder in several different countries