Ranger Report 12/02/22
IB World School
Message from the Principal
Wow! It was a great week here at BTE! We hope this weekend finds you well and balanced. This week, as a school, we practiced being BALANCED with our time, activities, food, and friends. Our Spanish phrase of the week was QUÉ HORA ES which means, "What time is it?" We encouraged all scholars to practice this phrase throughout the day and even at home.
Our goal is to bridge the divide between families and school. Please help us do that by making sure you are receiving Talking Points messages that are being sent out from your child's teacher. If you are not, let them know and we will get you connected.
Interim Principal, BTE
District Benchmark Testing is next week!
Next week, all 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders will be taking district benchmark tests. On these testing days, BTE will be a closed campus, and will not allow visitors at all. The testing schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday 12/13 - Math (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grades)
- Wednesday 12/14 - Reading (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grades)
- Thursday 12/15 - Science (5th grade)
⭐️ TEACHER FEATURE ⭐️
- District Benchmark Testing --> 12/13, 12/14, 12/15
- Closed Campus for Testing --> 12/13, 12/14, 12/15
- Winter Break --> 12/19/22 - 01/03/22
- First Day of School 2023 --> 01/04/22