DSIL October Participant Update
Here's the latest you need to know!
See Below for the Latest
•Virtual Classroom Vimeo Channel
•Virtual Classroom Certificate
•Getting Ready for the Field
•Track X Siem Reap Weekend Workshop
•DSIL Challenges reminder
•DSIL Participant Website reminder
•Email Exchange Opportunity reminder
•DSIL 2015 Facebook Group reminder
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, links to the flyers are available on vc.dsilglobal.com and pax.dsilglobal.com
Your Arrival Details + Packing Prep!
Please Also Note We Encourage You To:
- bring your lap top for workshops and pitch presentation preparation
- pack very light! If possible we suggest you avoid having checked baggage since there will be limited space in the vans and transportation vehicles in general. There are fantastic and affordable laundry facilities in the Bangkok and Phnom Penh accommodations.
Reminder: DSIL 'Challenges'
The "DSIL Challenges" were created to deepen your learning as you begin your 'DSIL Journey' all the way through to the end. The challenge will require you to be intentional and reflective. They will also require you to show engagement with your community. Many challenges will require you to lean on others in order complete them.
In total there are 12 'Challenges':
- 4 Pre-Course Challenges (for everyone before August 18th)
- 4 Field Immersion (for during Tracks A/B/C/X only)
- 4 Post-Immersion (for everyone after December 11th)
Read more about them here.
Head's Up: The 4 pre-course challenges need to be taken care of before you arrive to the field immersion.
Please take 30 seconds to complete the form below! Thanks to everyone who has already joined- you should have received an google group invitation from email@example.com
Note, this is a password protected website. All fully registered participants should have already received the password in a separate email.