TLS Weekly News
Encourage one another and build one another up
Merry Christmas to You!
- Christmas programs where students shared the message of Jesus' birth with joy!
- Student musicians who sang and played instruments in the programs and in the halls
- Delivery of 83 filled Christmas stockings to CCS food pantry, and spending time with 10 middle school students filling shelves, passing out food and helping guests at the pantry
- Delivery of 175 pairs of pajamas to Faith Mission in Elkhart, who are thankful and thrilled to share those warm PJs and new books with the families at the shelter
- Listening to students singing Christmas carols up and down the halls as we waited for the lights to come back on this Wednesday
- 7th grade Christmas carolers that visited the office today
- The head elf and a family of elves, as well as a giant cow that joined the classroom fun today at Christmas parties - a sight to behold!
It is a very merry building today, and we are thankful to every student, parent and staff member for the role each of you play in our Trinity family. We are truly blessed, and pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family and friends!
January Service Project
We will send home a list of suggested items, and classrooms will collect things all month and fill a box with things like gum, snacks, personal care items and notes of encouragement. Please watch for more information!
Christmas Worship services at Trinity:
Saturdays 5pm; Sundays: 8 & 10:30 am
Christmas Eve: 11am; 4pm; 7pm; 10pm
Christmas Day: 10am
New Year's Eve: 6:30pm
- Dec. 24: Happy Birthday to our Crew Director, Miss Taryn!
- Jan. 3: Happy Birthday to our wonderful lunch lady, Mrs. Kidder!
- Monday, Jan. 5: School resumes
- Tues, Jan 6: Boys' BB away at TMA
- Wed, Jan 7: All School Chapel (K-8)
- Jan 7-14: Winter MAP (NWEA) assessment for Reading and Language (Gr.2-8)
- Wed, Jan. 7: Ski Club; Brownies
- Thurs, Jan 8: Boys' BB home vs. St. Pius; 5/6 at 5:30; ;7/8 at 5:30
- Friday, Jan 9: End of 2nd quarter/1st semester