Spring Semester Registration
Sycamore 21 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sycamore 21?
- A course offered through Ashland University by Sycamore Schools for certified staff to earn graduate credit for incorporating best practice professional growth into everyday activities.
- Keep a log of activities in which you participate that focus on Blended Learning, Innovative Lesson Design, and/or Formative Instructional Practices.
- Examples of Activities: PLC meetings, BLT meetings, benchmark meetings, MAP training, Literacy/STEAM Council, Job related conferences/workshops, building RTI team, data collection and evaluation, book study (this is not an conclusive list)
- Complete the application linked below to apply.
- Ann Marie Reinke or Laura Spitzmueller