Self-Paced ARTiculation Workshop
Communication, Animation, Phonics, and Fun!
This workshop is available at your own pace
This asynchronous self-paced workshop gives you everything you need to learn how to engage your students in a stop-motion animation technique that uses art to teach communication, animation, and phonics while having fun. It covers speaking, listening, decoding, and tech integration standards found at every grade level.
This workshop is perfect for K-12 general education, STEAM, Creative Arts, and Tech
- No art experience necessary
- Need an iOS device with iMotion & Keynote (free apps)
The workshop guide includes:
- my printable lip sync kit
- step by step tutorials
- examples with varied complexity
- a way for you to post your finished video so I can celebrate your success with you!
What to need:
- an iPad
- two free apps: Keynote and iMotion
- a way to prop your iPad over your work area. I use a stand like this.
- printer/paper for the 3 page kit
- black marker & pencil
I include a way for you to share your results with me at the end.
I can't wait to see what you make!