Week of September 23, 2019
- If you haven't already, completed the online form for Free and Reduced lunch. Use this link to the page and scroll down to Meal Applications. Even if you don't think you will qualify, all the applications submitted help our school and funding! https://family.titank12.com/
- Drop off for school starts at 7:30...School starts at 7:50...Tardy Bell at 8AM
- Car rider pick up will begin at 3:20, remember to go around in the gravel lot.
- Please Read!! Car Rider Cars NEED their Car Tag in order to pick up your student through the line. If you don't, no worries however, you will be asked to park, come in, and sign out your student. Safety is our number 1 concern! Thank you for your understanding!
- Parents if you are looking for materials to work with your student. Please get with your teacher to coordinate checking out resources from the parent center!
Lunch, Lunch, Lunch!
September Lunch Menu!
We encourage you to come and eat with your child!!
The cafeteria will be serving Pizza Hut THIS FRIDAY in the cafeteria!! Make sure to get a tray on Friday and enjoy yummy, hot pizza!!!
Bring your Parent to PE Week!!
Parent PE Week (ALL FAMILY WELCOME TO PE) starts tomorrow!!!!
*Any of your family is welcome in PE! If you have little ones, feel free to bring them. We had several strollers hanging out with us last year and they had a blast.
*Bring as many people as you would like. Some students aren't able to have anyone to come, so they love having extra family members to share :)
*Wear appropriate clothing. We will be doing different stations!
*We will have a photo booth set up to take pictures at! Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to take pictures of other students and post on social media. Please blur out or cover up with an emoji of any other students that end up in your pictures :)
5th grade: 8:25-9:15 (Tuesday-May/Thursday-Oseguera)
***(5th Grade Wednesday/Isom will be 9:20-10:10 NOT 8:25-9:15)
4th grade: 10:20-11:10 (Monday-Hope/Thursday-Franklin/Friday-McWilliams)
3rd grade: 11:10-12:00 (Tuesday-Hackett/Thursday-Robertson/Friday-Pruitt)
2nd grade: 12:10-1:00 (Monday-Lane/Tuesday-McNew/Wednesday-Dather)
1st grade: 1:30-2:20 (Tuesday-Spellerberg/Wednesday-Fletcher/Thursday-Dublin)
Kinder: 2:20-3:10 (Wednesday-Graham/Thursday-DeVorak/Friday-Gentry)
I can't wait to have you in PE! If you have any questions please email Coach Winn! email@example.com
September is Attendance Awareness Month!!!
September 16- Progress Reports Go Home
September 17- Fall Festival Elections for Kings and Queens
September 19- Little Dribbler Parent Meeting- Cafeteria 6PM
Week of September 23rd - Take your parent to PE Week
October 1- Fall Picture Day
Oct 11 - Spirit Day/1st Nine Weeks Awards Assembly
Oct 11 - Homecoming Greenbrier Sr High Football Game
Oct 11 - End of first nine weeks
Oct 14 - 18 - ACT Aspire Interim 1
Oct 24 - P/T Conferences--1:30 Dismissal Time -2:00 - 7:00 PM
Oct 28 - 31 Red Ribbon Week
Oct 31 - Book Character Parade
Fall Festival Information!!
Sept 17th - Fall Festival elections for Kings and Queens
Oct 19th - Fall festival games: Sweet walk, games, bingo, silent auction, vendor booths
Oct 26th - Coronation at 5 pm Panther Pavilion
Lots of Learning this week!!
Kinder Went bowling!
They are studying Pushes and Pulls in Science!!
Contraction Surgery in 4th Grade!
Word Study can be fun when you're playing with words!
Farm Credit Comes to Visit!
Mr. Dunlap Brough Mini Tractors to help Kindergarten with learning!
2nd Grade Science!
Ms. Dather's Class plants Marigold seeds to watch the plan process!
Ms. Fletcher's Class is working on their Sounds in Phonics instruction!
Ms. Spellerberg's class got their first class compliment party in the panther picnic!