Kenroy Family Newsletter
Thank You Kenroy Families!
We had very successful conference days and appreciate your time and dedication to this important communication. You are critical to your child's success in school, and listed below are some important ways you can continue to help:
- Regularly review your child's folder and any work being sent home.
- Stay updated with Parent Square. Call the office if you are not signed up.
- Contact your child's teacher immediately with questions or concerns.
- Make sure your child completes any work sent home as practice.
- Read each night with your child.
- Utilize the Lexia reading program from home. Make sure your child is meeting their weekly usage goal. Check with your child's teacher for log-in/password information.
- Have extra time in the car? How about doing math facts? multiplication? division? Have a little learner? Try rhyming games and counting.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or suggestions. It is through this dialogue we get better.
For the kids,
Principal- Kristy Daley- email@example.com
Assistant Principal- Erin Coyle- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Coyle- Assistant Principal... Full Time!
Check out what our 5th graders are doing!
Kenroy 5th grade students worked with Cascade Fisheries due to grant funding secured by Mrs. Johnson. Classes explored and observed salmon habitat at Porter’s Pond. The young scientists also attempted to find macro invertebrates in the creek and found baby salmon and crayfish! Thank you to all 5th grade staff and parents who made this field trip possible.
Join us tonight! Kenroy PTO Harvest Drive-Thru & Food Donation, 4:00-6:00 PM
THIS WILL ALSO BE YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE A PEEK AT THE LOST & FOUND HANGING ON THE FENCE-LINE ON JONATHAN ST.
- We will be collecting non-perishable food to be donated to the local food pantry.
PTO Meeting is November 4
Thank you to our PTO Board:
- Presidents- Susan Gardner
- Vice President- Brittany McGee
- Secretary- Mayra Cortes
- Treasurer- Adam Prater
Is your child ill? Please stay home and call the Kenroy Office.
- Fever (over 100.4)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle aches
- Loss of taste/smell
Please don't hesitate to call and talk with the office. We are working to help families understand how long a child will be out of school with specific symptoms. Our goal is to ensure the safety of all of our students and staff.
Blanca Bribiesca, Health Room Aide; email@example.com
Mary Lopez, Attendance Secretary; firstname.lastname@example.org
Blanca Salgado School Nurse; email@example.com
Thank you for "Circling the Block" & Slowing Down
Reminders for All
- Campus opens at 7:55 AM No early arrivals are permitted.
- Masks must be worn when students are indoors or in Kenroy's main hallway.
- School begins at 8:25 and dismissal is 3:10.
- Breakfast and lunch are free to all students.
- Please be participating in Parent Square. It is the primary communication tool of the Eastmont School District.
Wear CRAZY Socks- November 19
Have You Moved Out of the District?
If your child is attending Eastmont Schools but you have now moved out of the Eastmont School District, you must contact your resident school district and request to attend Eastmont. Then you will need to complete choice enrollment forms, found on the District website and the link below. Please call Mary Lopez, Kenroy Attendance Secretary, for more information; 884-1443.
Click here if you are in need of a Thanksgiving Basket or would like to help.
Thank you to our Supporters!
- THE CARTER FAMILY
- WALT THE WOLF - WENATCHEE WILD
- WENATCHEE VALLEY MUSEUM & CULTURAL CENTER
- KENROY BOOTH
- EAST WENATCHEE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- MERRILL/WEEK ORTHODONTISTS
- PTO BOOTH - THANK YOU TO KENROY FAMILIES FOR CANDY CONTRIBUTIONS!
- APPLE BLOSSOM QUEEN – BROOKE PEREZ
- THE COCA COLA COMPANY
- DOUGLAS COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT
- GROCERY OUTLET
- FRED MEYER
- CARL’S JR
- MOLINA HEALTHCARE
- APPLE VALLEY HONDA
Mark your Calendars...
November 11- No School- Veteran's Day
November 19- Kenroy Spirit Day- Crazy Sock Day
November 22- Eastmont School Board Meeting- Kenroy focus
November 23- End of 1st trimester
November 24-26- Thanksgiving Break (No School)
November 29- No School- Record's Day