1. Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
2. Perform or direct web site updates.
3. Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
4. Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
5. Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
What Will I Buy With My Money?
I would buy a new red sports car.
I would also buy a new house.
The last thing I would buy is clothes for myself.
1. Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
2. Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
3. Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design
1. Application server software — IBM WebSphere; JBoss Application Server; Oracle Application Server
2. Development environment software — Android; C; Microsoft Visual Basic; Subversion *
3. Graphics or photo imaging software — Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects; Adobe Systems Adobe Fireworks; Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop software
Percentage of Respondents Education Level Required
43% Bachelor's degree
27% Some college, no degree
20% Associate's degree
Why I like this career?
I like it because I can make websites about anything.
Also because I like working with technology.
And because its something I've always wanted to do.