2018-2019 STAAR/EOC Testing
BIG SPRING ISD
STAAR Student Report Card
May 2019 EOC scores will be available in the STAAR Assessment Management System on May 29, 2019.
STAAR Scores for grades 3-8 will be available in the STAAR Assessment Management System on June 12, 2019.
Follow the instructions below to access your child's STAAR Report Card.
How to Access the STAAR Report Card:
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. Click on "Find My Unique Student Access Code"
3. Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID, and date of birth
4. Click "Go"
5. The access code will populate and click "Go" again
6. To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
7. "Approaches Grade Level" is considered satisfactory (passing) by state standards
2019 June EOC
Tuesday, June 25th: Algebra I
Wednesday, June 26th: English II
Thursday, June 27th: Biology
Thursday, June 27th: US History
*All EOC testing will take place at the Big Spring High School
2019 June STAAR
Wednesday, June 26th: 5th & 8th Reading Retest
*All 5th and 8th STAAR testing will take place at Big Spring Junior High