Family Link September 2022
Welcome Back to School!
Help your student succeed in school!
- Know your child's bus schedule.
- Develop a partnership with your child's teacher and school staff - Be sure to attend Back to School Nights and Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Know your child's school schedule. Find the A/B schedules on our website.
- Talk to your child about their assignments, set up a place to complete homework, and ask for help from the teacher if your child is struggling academically.
- Check PowerSchool for official grades and Brightspace Parent & Guardian for a window into the classroom.
- Join your PTA or PTO
- Attend the annual Family Involvement Conference on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
- Volunteer at your child's school!
Dates to Remember
Brightspace Parent & Guardian
This exciting new tool provides a deeper look into your student's classroom engagement and performance.
Questions about Brightspace?
Community Resource Fair
Sat, Sep 24, 2022, 10:00 AM
Discoveries: The Library at the Mall - Anne Arundel County Public Library, Annapolis Mall Road, Annapolis, MD, USA
Strengthening Families Program
What can families gain through Strengthening Families?
- Improve family communication
- Provide effective discipline
- Understand their feelings
- Solve problems
- And more!
Watch us on AACPS Cable TV: HD Channels: Comcast #996, Broadstripe #496, Verizon #36: Parent Connection, Parent Corner, Global Perspectives, Nuestra Comunidad (Our Community), Charlemos Juntos! (Let's Chat)