WHAT IS BULLYING?
- Bullying is anger to another kid over and over constantly which could be physical or emotional aggression.
THE OCCURANCE OF BULLYING!
- Over 3.2 million kids are bullied each year.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school because of bullying!
- Teacher's only intervene with bullying 4% of the time.
- Most bullying happens in middle school.
- between 1 in 4 and 1 in 3 u.s. students say they have been bullied at school.
THE INFLUENCE OF BULLYING!
- Bullying can cause depression, and anxiety, increased feelings and eating disorders!
- The issues can effect you in the long run.
- People who are bullied can turn into criminals.
- Health complaints.
- Decreased academic achievement -GPA and standardized test scores-and school participation.
BULLYING HELP LIFELINE!
- Suicide prevention hotline, 1-800-273-TALK or 911