Windom Schools Community Newsletter
By Superintendent Jamie Frank
- January 3-20 - Star Assessment Window is open
- January 23 - End of the Quarter Grading & Professional Development Day - No School for Students
- January 23- Strategic Planning Survey Opens for Staff and Community Members
- January 24 - First Day of Semester 2
- January 31 - Strategic Planning Listening Session at 5:30 in the Elementary Commons - All are welcome!
- February 8 at 7pm - Community Presentation by Kevin Honeycutt - "Building Student's Legacy" in the BARC Auditorium
- February 20 - Snow Makeup Day - We have school this day.
Building A Legacy
On February 8, Kevin Honeycutt will speak to the Windom Community about supporting students as they "Build a Legacy." Mr. Honeycutt's presentation will be filled with music and fun, as well as the seriousness of purposefully showing kindness, compassion, and love toward others. Building a legacy filled with integrity, a strong work ethic, and goodness will positively impact community we live in. Please bring your family and join us in the BARC Auditorium on February 8 at 7:00pm.
The Windom Area School District will be participating in a Strategic Planning Process led by MSBA (Minnesota School Board Association) beginning later this month.
There will be a survey for community members available from January 23 - February 5 at midnight. This is a great opportunity to reflect on the current state of the district and goals for the future. In addition, there will be a Listening Session on January 31 at 5:30 in the Elementary Commons. All community members are welcome to attend!