February 1- February 5, 2016
- Planning in PLC room this week.
· Kinder, 1st, and 2nd: Data Talks –This will include looking at the MOY IStation Data, Running Record results, and discussing Action Plans that include Tier 1 Instructional Goal(s) based on the data.
· 3rd : Review Math Benchmark results and create the STAAR Action Plans that are due on 2/3.
· 4th: Review Writing Benchmark
- If retention of a Tier 3 student is a consideration, please refer to AR EIE(R2). All information is due in by January 29th.
- Thank you for submitting your running records!
- February 23: Barbara will be providing PD during the PLC meeting . The topic will be related to recognizing and identifying dyslexia in elementary students.
- If you are interested in tutoring, please ask Julie for a contract and sign-in sheet.
Dates to Remember:
Feb 1 - Feb. 16: Big Kahana Fundraiser Kick-Off
Feb. 3: Kelly Leach on Campus
Feb. 5: 100th Day of School
Feb. 8: Dinosaur Rock Texas Title 1 Night
Feb. 9: KISD Biometric Screening (10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Feb. 9: 3rd Day Program (Cafe @ 6:30 p.m.)
Feb. 11: The Golden Rule Movie (Guidance Counseling)
Feb. 15: Professional Development Day and Instructional Planning
Feb. 16: 4th Grade Math Benchmark
Feb. 17: 4th Grade Reading Benchmark
Feb. 18: Staff Meeting
Feb. 19: Kelly Leach on Campus
Feb. 23: Individual/Class Pictures
Feb. 24: Bilingual Teachers Meeting
Feb. 25: Leadership Meeting
Feb. 26: Rocket Rally and Spirit Shop
Jan. 24 - Feb. 14: Telpas Online Training Course Window
NRES MEETING CALENDAR
Guidance Services are available for any student throughout the year. Please use the link below to complete the form. Services may include:
- General Social Skills
- Learning Issues Impacted by Non-Related School Factors
- Classroom Academic Concerns leading to Misbehavior
- Emotional Issues
- Behavior RTI Process
- Students who have difficulty "fitting" in.
- Homeless students