The Bear Bulletin!
THE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BEAR DEN MEETINGS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Den Leader Note...
OUR NEXT ADVENTURE: GRIN AND BEAR IT!
- Cooperating on a project.
- Planning an event.
- Showing empathy for younger children.
- Demonstrating appreciation for others.
- A Scout is loyal and friendly.
*We will be working together to organize and plan a small carnival for our families and fellow scouts at the December Pack Meeting!*
*Any parents that can help make games/decorations please let me know! We will need lots of help earning this Adventure Loop!*
*THINGS TO REMEMBER*
- Read through the exercises in the Adult Guide in the front of your Scout's book and update CubTrails that you and your Scout have discussed this booklet in the drop down menu under Bear Rank.
- Each Scout needs to complete their Cyber Chip Requirements @: http://www.netsmartz.org/scouting then update CubTrails in the drop down menu under Bear Rank.
- Parents: Please complete the Youth Protection Training at: https://my.scouting.org/ Just create an account and complete YPT Training online. It is free of cost, and once complete, it is valid for 2 years. Thank you!