Dear Crusader Families,
This week, the students have been able to experience the following:
- The students attended the Weeping Rachel statue blessing and dedication. Pictures from the event can be found on the school's Facebook page. To view the pictures, please click on the link- www.facebook.com/sfdslebanon
- The students were able to test a variety of items from the school garden during lunch. The Kitchen Staff made homemade tomato basil soup with items from the school garden. The Kitchen Staff also added a variety of items from the school garden in the new School Salad Bar. Pictures of the School Salad Bar can be found on the school's Facebook page.
The Yearbook Committee is sharing the variety of ways that you can submit photos to be used for the School Yearbook. The information will be posted on the school website as well. Pictures from all school events, field trips, and activities are welcome!
New email address: email@example.com
New web link: https://link.entourageyearbooks.com/my/SFDSLEB2023
New school code for Mobile App: 53155 (Entourage App: Please click on the link below. https://link.entourageyearbooks.com/specials.asp)
As always, thank you for all you do to support the school!
The First Trimester Interims will be sent home with the students on Thursday, September 28.
Inside the Interim envelopes will be the following information:
- First Trimester Interim
- STAR Reading Report
- STAR Math Report
- MAP Testing Report
Please review, sign, and return on Monday, October 2. Only the Interim needs to be returned. All testing reports are for the family to keep.
DECK THE HALLS
Religious Item Donations Needed
Please donate any of the following. Donations can be brought to the School or Parish Office:
- Religious Art
- Rosaries, Statues
- Yard Statues
- Advent and Lenten items
- Nativity Scenes
- Children's religious items
For any questions, please contact the following:
- Kim Burke- firstname.lastname@example.org, 513- 850-3716 (Christmas Items)
- Pat & Jim Schuman- 513-933-9022 or 937-760-9022 (Grandma's Attic)
- Marta Bellman- 513-882-6440 or Angie Cole- 513- 543-9187 (Religious items)