Let's all show our Anderson Teachers some love!
2019-2020 Teacher Appreciation Week
Just because we are remotely learning does not mean we still can’t appreciate our Anderson Staff during Teacher Appreciation Week May 4th – May 8th (and beyond).
Below are the top 5 ways Anderson PTO is going to help you show your appreciation to our Amazing Anderson Staff.
Top 5 Ways We Can Virtually Appreciate Anderson Staff
1. Thank You Signs: PTO has ordered special welcome signs to greet staff and thank them as they enter the building to clean out their classrooms and pack up our children’s school supplies.
2. Staff Gift: Anderson PTO is planning on surprising our amazing staff with gift cards to Panera and Amazon. We want to thank them for being so amazing. Because they have fed our hearts and minds all year through, we want them to enjoy lunch on us for everything they do!
3. Flip Grid Thank You: Thank a staff member with a flip grid video. Click on the link to leave a special thank you message to any of our Anderson staff that you would like to show your appreciation to. You could make them a sign, sing them a song, share a special memory you have of them, or perform a special dance for them. The possibilities are endless! Let’s put a smile on our staffs’ faces! CLICK HERE and record a message on Flipgrid! or use your phone and scan the QR code below.
4. Send a Thank You: Send a teacher a special thank you note. Share a special memory that you have of them. Of course, you can share letters, stories and pictures virtually (e-gift cards are also a great idea). But if your family would like to share a special gift, letter, or card with a staff member and you are not sure how you can get it to them. Do not worry! We have a plan! In the coming weeks, there will be an opportunity to stop by school to pick up your child’s supplies. This will also be your chance to drop off that thank you in person and Mr. Jarot will make sure they get to the appropriate staff member. (stay tuned for more updates on this)
5. Thank You Video: PTO is also working on a special thank you video for teachers. It will be posted on our Facebook page. We welcome parents to comment below the video and show their appreciation to all the Anderson staff for the hard work they have put in this school year. Especially through these trying times these last few months of school.