MOM Weekly 2.16.16
It's great to be a Mayan!
If you want any of the handouts from our safety presentation from last Wednesday please access them through our MOM PD page on Canvas. Those that missed the meeting make sure to see Mrs. Inzunza or Mr. Vargas.
PLC's, Walkthroughs, and Achieve 3000
- Share out of student annotation work samples (citing evidence)
- Quarterly or Interim Assessments planning
- Is your PLC collaborating and planning?
- Wednesday and Thursday an AP from MOH will be filling for in us
- DLT's should still be up and current
- English department please make your choices for next week and input in Google Sheets.
- GS 1: Problems Heating up for Pikas
- GS 2: A Dino Found in Utah
- Advisory: ARTICLE TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
- Amazing growth results. Our site lexile level growth is 72 points! Beyond that we are holding a 73% average on the activity questions. Way to go Mayans!!!
Thank you to Mrs. Siglin and her ASB kids for putting on a great dance Thursday. Kudos to Mr. Davis and Ms. Dart for attending and helping out too.
Congrats to Mrs. Arauz, her daughter, and family. This Saturday morning at 7:50am they welcomed Yaretzy Zitali into the world. Maria's beautiful grandaughter weighed 7lbs 9oz.
MOH AP's to cover Office
This Wednesday and Thursday our Admin team and site leaders will be off campus at a training. Mr. Issa and Mr. Casas will each fill in a day this week.
Who's your favorite teacher? Mr. Soto!
"My favorite teacher is Mr. Soto. He is kind, sweet, caring, and funny. He listens to our problems. Well, all of our teachers listen to our problems but he's still my favorite!"
Mr. Soto thank you for being such a great teacher and thank you all for listening to our kids. More reasons it's great to be a Mayan!!!