By Jason Strunk and Kimball Henstrom
- Deciding your birth control is a very serious thing
- getting it over the counter is available
- not every birth control is for you and you should go to doctor and get the right one if there are any questions about which one you should get.
- Some teens will do many things to fit in and PRESSURE to fit in
- Friends or Peers might pressure you into doing things that aren't good
- Peer Pressure is not always bad
- Peer Pressure means any influence that your friends might had over you
- Boys tend to be pressured into sex more than girls
- Having sex maintains and improves the relationship
- Sex makes you look cool and grown up
- "It just happened"
- If you decide to have sex it is your responsibility to make it safer sex
- The safest sex is not having sex
- The only way to protect yourself and your partner from pregnancy or STD's 100% of the time is by not having sex
- There are over 20 million new cases of STD's each year in the United States
- Often feel assaulted by mixed messages about sex
- teens are having sex earlier and earlier every generations
- If you decide to remain a virgin it means you are mature enough to recognize that you are not ready for sex and accept the serious responsibilities that come with it
- guys are more often to have sex at the earliest opportunity because are often expected by peers
- if you are going to lose it make sure you are ready to get ready for everything else that comes a long with it
- people are often embarrassed if they haven't lost it because of friends
"Breaking My Virginity." Kawi Snippets. 09 Aug. 2010. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.
"Chip (Ft.Â BladeÂ Brown, Parker & WretchÂ 32) â Official." Genius. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.
"Peer Pressure | Troubled Teen Help." Troubled Teen Help RSS. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.
"Teen Health and Wellness." Teen Health and Wellness. May 2015. Web. 28 Apr. 2015.
"Teen Health and Wellness." Teen Health and Wellness. Web. 27 Apr. 2015.
"Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs May Lose Funding." Pregnancy RSS. Laura Williard, 15 Feb. 2011. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.
"Birth Control." Teen Health and Wellness. Rosen Publishing Group, Inc., 2015. Web. 27 Apr. 2015 <http://www.teenhealthandwellness.com/article/61/birth-control>
"Virginity." Teen Health and Wellness. Rosen Publishing Group, Inc., 2015. Web. 27 Apr. 2015 <http://www.teenhealthandwellness.com/article/345/virginity>