Happy New Year!
#CHURCHONFRIDAY2016 | Let's Toast to an Amazing 2016...
#CHURCHONFRIDAY COMING SOON!
Happy New Year! I pray that everyone had a wonderful and blessed holiday. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by (4 months and 16 days til Church on Friday). As we enter into 2016, I just want to say how grateful I am for each of you who have been so supportive of me and my wedding journey over the last year. There has been some bumps and bruises along the way, but having you all by my side means the world to me. I know that God has placed each of you in my life for a reason and just know through my crazy, I never take that for granted.
A few updates/reminders for you...
1. Website - By now, I know you all know that the website www.churchonfriday2016.com is up and running! There will be some minor changes, but for the most part, this is it! I hope you enjoy :-)
2. Shoes/Accessories - I am still on the hunt for your bridesmaids shoes and accessories. I have a few options in mind, however if there is anyone that has suggestions on a great black elegant shoe that you like, hit me up and let me know. Otherwise, I will share top options with the group in a few weeks.
3. Room Block - I may have mentioned in an earlier newsletter, but Lee and I did a room block for night of the wedding. If you wish to book a room for the night of 5/20/16, you can do so at your earliest. Rooms under the Goody-Church room rate of $249/night are on a first come first serve basis. Since the save the dates went out in mid-November, we have some guest who have booked their rooms already, so if you plan on staying, book early before it gets sold out. You do have until April 20, 2016 to do so. PS - This is totally up to your discretion. You DO NOT have to stay at the hotel and can depart following the wedding when you wish to do so :-)
4. Schedules - I know some of you may want to know the schedule for the week of the wedding. I am working with my Wedding Planner to figure out those specific details, however, I just wanted to give you a topline glimpse of what the schedule may look like:
#CHURCHONFRIDAY2016 SAMPLE BRIDESMAIDS ITINERARY
*This is just a sample to give you an idea. Over the next few months, I will have a more concrete and detailed itinerary to share with the group. All timing/location is TBD!!!!
- Thursday, 5/19 - Evening rehearsal followed by a rehearsal dinner. All Bridesmaids are welcome to stay with the bride at the Allegria Hotel, though not mandatory.
- Friday, 5/20 - Wedding Day! Bridesmaids will need to be at Allegria by 9am (TBD) if they are not staying with the bride the night before.
- Saturday, 5/21 - Post Wedding Brunch or Beach Party for all guest who stay at the hotel. TBD! (This is not set in stone) If you are not staying the night of the wedding, you can disregard :-)