Kilgore Intermediate School December 3, 2015
Fall Data Collection for Student Progress
Please make sure that you have entered the following information on the spreadsheet I shared with you in Google Drive for each of your students by the end of the day on Friday, December 4th.
- Dibels Oral Reading Fluency
- Reading Benchmark score
- Math Benchmark score
Week of December 7th Agenda
Tuesday, December 8th
- 9:15 - 5th Grade ELAR/SS planning: Poetry, Tall Tales (non-fiction)
- 10:15 - Room 519, Plickers with Lana Robinson (Collins, Geary, and Galvan)
- 12:15 - 4th Grade ELAR/SS planning: Poetry, Linking Verbs, Finish Colonization
Thursday, December 10th
- 8:15 - 5th Grade Math planning: Financial Literacy
- 10:15 - 5th Grade Science planning: Complete Weather and Climate
- 1:15 - 4th Grade Math & Science planning: Calculate Profit, Measuring & Predicting Weather
Friday, December 11th
- Math Games at Region 7 (McElyea, Edmonson, Conner, Beall, and Roberts)
- 5th Grade Math Common Grade
What can I do for you?
Please let me know if I can help you in any way. I am here to support you and will do whatever I can to assist you in achieving success for all students.
Christy McElyea, KIS Instructional Specialist
I believe in you.
I believe in our students.
I believe in KIS.
KISD...where every student counts!