Principal's Corner #20
January 14, 2019
There are great ways for us to use this information to help grow as a school. So, I've invited each of you to share your Emergenetics Profile with me through the Emergenetics App (you should have gotten an email). If you choose to share this with me, please know it is in complete confidence. What you do with your Emergenetics profile is completely up to you. However, it is my hope that we can share our profiles with one another to help us better understand each other and to move forward in our work. You'll notice Ashley and I have posted our profiles outside of our office door; we are who we are, and we need to celebrate it!
Thank you for all you do, thank you for being you, and thank you for showing up every day!
As you all reflect on the stories shared, what themes/topics did you hear? Using the link below, please submit your responses. You may submit up to 6 entries per why story (doing a separate submission for each story shared).
When thinking about the Saints work you do everyday, who has impacted the person you are today? What did this person do that changed you? What drives you? What keeps you coming back everyday? What gives you purpose? All these questions will help guide you in writing your story. Don't forget to write your WHY story by Wednesday, January 30th.
Friends and Family Emergenetics Instructions
Adults who have received their Emergenetics Profile and participated in a Meeting of the Minds workshop or are STEP Associates may offer the Emergenetics Profile to their adult family members for the non-profit pricing of $69. In this case, the family member would receive the Profile along with a Narrative Report that explains the individual’s Thinking and Behavior preferences in detail.
Instructions for completing the Adult Emergenetics Profile questionnaire
- Visit the website: https://www.emergenetics.com/take-a-profile/
- Now you are on the Take the Emergenetics Profile page. Scroll down and click the yellow Link under Emergenetics Profile (For Adults) that says “Click to Take the Emergenetics Profile with Control Code”.
- Now you are on the Emergenetics Profile l Control Code/Workshop page. Fill out the Registration Information and if you are an adult 18 years or older use control code: OLBUZ. When it prompts you to release your survey results to a consultant, enter my name: Brien Hodges
- Click ‘Submit’ and begin the questionnaire. The survey typically takes 20-30 minutes. Do not over think your responses, just go with your initial response.
For Questions, contact:
Dr. Brien S. Hodges
Use the form below to sign up for a PST Pre-Referral Meeting
Other Important Dates
- Tuesday, January 12: Katie and Ashley out in the morning
- Thursday, January 17: Katie and Ashley out in the morning
- Thursday, January 17: PAC Meeting, 6-7pm Innovation Space
- Friday, January 18: Katie and Ashley out all day
- Wednesday, January 23: Katie and Ashley out all day
- Thursday, January 24: Katie and Ashley out all day
- Tuesday, January 29: SpEd Collaboration Day, Conference Room during planning
- Wednesday, January 30: District PASS Meeting 6:00pm at CCHS
- Friday, January 1: Jump Rope for Heart Assembly at 1:30pm