The Preschool Press
April 1, 2022
A Note From the Director
Next week we will have spring photos. The order forms came home yesterday/today. Please complete the order form and return no later than your child's picture day. Mrs. Bergner emailed everyone indicating your child's assigned picture day. If you have two children at ECDC, you will receive three order forms (one for each child and one for a sibling photo). We are not taking class photos this time so your order will just include your child's picture. Photos will be taken outside with spring flowers. All students have free dress on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Next Week at a Glance
Spring Photos-Free Dress
School Advisory Council Meeting 6pm
Spring Photos-Free Dress
Thank you to everyone who has been hard at work selling trash bags these past two weeks! Believe it or not, there are only 3 DAYS LEFT to support this annual fundraiser as sales close this Sunday, April 3, at 8 p.m. As a reminder, you can find your student's unique link here. Have any last-minute questions? Contact email@example.com.
ART Show and Parade
May Crowning Save the Date!
Summer Play Days 2022
Summer Play Days registration is open. We will hold two, three week sessions on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays from 9am to 2pm.
Session One: June 6-June 24
Session Two: July 6-July 22
The cost is $50 per day. Children enrolling in PK3 next year may attend as long as they are potty trained. Questions? Contact Mrs. Bergner or Mrs. McGough.
Click HERE to register.
Deadline to Sponsor Field Day-April 1st
After School Art Class
22-23 School Calendar
Please note our school calendar for the next school year! More details will follow later, but please see the highlights thus far.
Red Highlight-Day off School
Blue Highlight-Day in school
August 18 First Day of School
September 29-30 Parent-Teacher Conferences
October 13 Diocesan Teacher In-Service
October 14 Fall Break
February 15-16 Parent-Teacher Conferences
February 17 Diocesan Teacher In-ServiceFebruary 20 President’s Day-No School
Volunteering and VIRTUS
What you need to do:
- First, VIRTUS Child & Youth Protection Requirements have three components: 1.) the background check submission 2.) adherence to policies, procedures, and ethical standards, and 3.) the child & youth protection education training. Each component needs to be renewed every five years.
- Registration for First-time Users:
- Visit www.virtusonline.org.
- Select “First-Time Registrant” to create an online VIRTUS account.
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions for completing the process. We require all volunteers to start this process no later than two week before the date of volunteering.
- Update Existing Account:
- Registered volunteers are encouraged to login at the beginning of every school year to ensure that all personal information is correct. Upon login, your account will prompt you to complete any necessary requirements. Automated emails are sent through VIRTUS approximately one week before they expire. Please ensure that the registered email address is correct.
2021-2022 Marquette School Theme
“Joy, with peace, is the sister of charity. Serve the Lord with laughter.”
– SAINT PADRE PIO