2nd Grade EAL
English Language Learning with Mrs. Knoflick
Parent Teacher Conferences
It was so nice to meet so many of you during parent teacher conferences this week. I really appreciate your involvement and continued commitment to your child or children's learning. I want to remind you that my door is always open. If at anytime you have questions or concerns about your child's English language development please stop by. My room is at the end of the second grade hallway in room 1229. You may also email me at any time firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do you get your ideas for writing?
- What have we done today/this weekend that you can use as an idea for a book?
- How do you use the writing process?
- What part of the writing process is easiest for you? Why?
- What part of the writing process is challenging? Why?
Be a Problem Solver
- What are twin sentences?
- How do twin sentences make your writing more interesting?
- Show me where you used twin sentences in your writing?
- What are some ways authors end their books?
- What are some ways you ended your books?
- What is another way this piece could have ended?
- Why did you choose to end your story this way?