September 9, 2015
The Color Run is Coming!
Saturday, October 10th at 2 PM
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! How can you help?
- Register your child online so he/she has the chance to win a Go Pro camera ($400 value) as the highest pledge receiver! Last week your child came home with a pledge sheet to solicit support from friends and family. All students who raise $50 or more are entered into drawings for a variety of prizes including gift certificates and more!
- Be a Color Runner: Participate in The Color Run. Check out the website to register. Fun family time is guaranteed!
- Promote the Event: Share The Color Run with your friends and family on Facebook.
- Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer on our website.
- Sponsor the Event: Check out the sponsorship materials on our website.
Click on the button below for more details. Thanks for helping our students and our school!
Congratulations and Welcome!
Skyward Family Access
Thanks to Kernels & Kones!
Calling All 5th Grade Parents! Please sign up to be an attendant in Central's parking lot for the Popcorn Festival on Saturday, September 12, 2015. This will allow us to raise money for the 5th grade trip to Camp Tecumseh. Adults are needed to volunteer for the 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m and the 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. slots. Working at this event guarantees that parents have priority in signing up as a chaperone for the Camp Tecumseh trip children will participate in at the end of their 5th grade year. PTA pays nearly 65% of the cost for this trip for each student, and we NEED YOUR HELP to defray these costs for our students and continue the Camp Tecumseh tradition. Please sign up online at:
Thanks so much to those who have already volunteered. We appreciate it!
Central is in need of 1st and Kindergarten girl scout troop leaders (even co-leaders) and associated volunteers - the more the merrier. If you know anyone who might be interested, please contact Amy Wright at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central is in need of boy scout troop leaders and volunteers for the Tiger Den. If you know anyone who might be interested, please contact Kyle Fouch at: KyleFouch@gmail.com
Our next PTA meeting will be Monday, September 21st at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria. Children are welcome to play in the Central gymnasium during the meeting. If you are unable to attend but want to get involved or volunteer, please email us at CentralPTA305@gmail.com