Dean St. Digest (Family Ed.)
Week of December 7th
Mr. Doyle's Message!
Report Cards were mailed home on Tuesday so if they aren't in your mailbox already, they will be soon!
Teachers used classroom discussions, assignments and assessments to determine proficiency in each grade level standard. Since we are in a remote learning environment, proficiency will be determined by what the student is able to demonstrate with the teacher. If an NA is indicated, that means that the concept has not yet been covered. They will rate each standard a 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- 1 - demonstrates skill/concept development significantly below the current grade level standards
- 2 - demonstrates skill/concept development approaching the current grade level standards
- 3 - demonstrates skill/concept development that meets the current grade level standards
- 4 - demonstrates skill/concept development that exceeds the current grade level standards
If your child is in the Everyone Reads program or has an IEP, they will also have progress reports included with the report card.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your child's classroom teacher or me!
Tech Support Reminder!
1. Your full name and student's full name.
2. School they are assigned to.
3. Your contact information
4. Type of device (Dell,HP, etc...) along with D200 Asset Tag on back that starts with the number 62
5. A detailed description to the problem you are having.
Library Book Check Out & Return!
If you would like your child(ren) to borrow DES library books, please CLICK HERE and fill out the Google Form.