How to create an image slideshow.
Before We Start
Please have images ready if you want to follow along with the tutorial. These images can come from the internet or be campus pictures uploaded to netStart.
To obtain URLs to campus images that ARE NOT uploaded:
- Contact the campus webmaster and ask to upload images into netStart.
- After the images are uploaded, you will need copies of all the URL links to those images.
- Paste the URL's into a word document and save.
To obtain URLs to campus images that ARE uploaded:
- If the image is viewable on the web, right click and copy image address.
- If the image is uploaded but not on the web, ask campus webmaster to send you links.
- You may also use URLs to photos uploaded in Smugmug, right click and copy image address the same as from any website.
You also have the ability to change the order of images by selecting the up or down arrow next to the image you want to move.