February 19, 2020
Please click the box above to order lunch for the week. Just a reminder that if you are ordering an entree, ham & cheese, or salad bar that milk is included. You only need to order milk if you are bringing a cold lunch.
8th Grade Picture Day / Activities Picture Day - FEBRUARY 20
- All band and string students bring you instruments, CC and Pioneers, please bring your t-shirts!
- 8th Graders will be getting the 8th-grade picture taken in the morning.
- Other groups will also be getting their pictures taken throughout the morning which includes piano, wrestling, soccer, dance team, cross country, wrestling, pioneers, GB and GA volleyball, BC and GC basketball, as well as other groups
If you have any questions please contact Mary in the school office.
TLS "A NIGHT IN ITALY" February 28th
TLS A Night in Italy
Invite your friends and relatives to this event which takes the place of the Trinity Trot this year as our major fundraiser.
- Over 40 Baskets are available to bidding on.
- Sports Baskets Packers, Brewers and Bucks
- Tickets to area Attractions
- Photography Packages
- Dental Basket
- Front Row Seat at Christmas Concert or Graduation Service
- Power Tool Basket
- Student Art Work
Pay $5 to enter into a game of "Heads or Tails" for your chance to win an IPad which will be given away at the dinner.
- What: FUNDRAISER DINNER & SILENT AUCTION - to raise money for the fine arts program, PE class supplies, and the kitchen equipment for the students at Trinity Lutheran School
- When: Feb, 28th
- Timeline: 5:30-7:00 Silent Auction, 6:30 - 7:30 Dinner, 7:30 Silent Auction winners.
- Attire: Business Casual
- Tickets: $20 per ticket and only 200 seats are available.
- You can purchase tickets online or at the school office.
A Tisket, A Tasket, Help Us Make a Basket!
Donations are needed
We are looking for donations of items for the silent auction at the "A Night In Italy". The donation can be dropped off at the school office no later than February 14th. Thank you!
Online Lunch Ordering Feedback
- 87.5 % found it easy to order.
- 79.2% found it easy to order for more than one student.
- One person asked if there was a way to see the menu before putting in the email. We will look for a way to do that, but until we can look into it you can always print out the menu for the month and hang it on the fridge.
- Some find it tedious to have to enter emails every time. If you check your computer's settings you may be able to have your computer save it so it enters it for you.
- I would like to be able to access what I ordered so I don't forget. Please check your email because you should be receiving an email receipt with your order.
Math Track Teams
All students in grades 5-8 are invited to join our math track teams. We are preparing for the Math Track Meet at WISCO on March 17. Practices are held in Mr. Zoellner's room on Thursdays from 3:45 - 4:45. If you have any questions or your child would like to participate but is unable to attend this week's practice, please let Mrs. Kaulitz or Mr. Zoellner know.
LENT MEALS - Ash Wednesday, February 26th
Feb 26th is Hosted by: Fellowship Committee - Chicken Salad Sandwich w/Vegetable Soup
Pictures Pictures We need Your Pictures
- Have you ever taken pictures at an event at school?
- Have you ever taken pictures at a sporting event?
- Have you ever taken pictures on a field trip?
- Have you ever thought that someone else really captured a great moment and wanted to have that photo or video?
We need your pictures to help make our yearbook awesome. One easy way to get them to us is to use the Shutterfly website. Below you will find information about how you can become part of our Shutterfly family. Then all you need to do is snap some photos and upload them to Shutterfly. They even have an app where you can upload them right from your phone. Turn in your forms and start taking those pictures of field trips, sports and everything else.
Reserve your yearbook today!
We have been working hard to make this year’s Trinity Lutheran School yearbook. Each page is filled with friends, photos and fun memories! Order your child’s copy today at ybpay.lifetouch.com using your school’s Yearbook ID Code: 13628320.
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK by March 23rd, 2020
If you’ve already purchased a yearbook, please disregard this email.
Not sure if you've pre-ordered? Click here to view your order history for the 2019-2020 school year.
PLAN NOW! MARCH 1ST - TLS SUNDAY
All TLS Grades will be singing at the 8:15 AM AND 10:45 AM services. In between services, enjoy light refreshments and TLS information and classroom displays in the gym. This would be a great weekend to invite family, friends, and acquaintances to check out our church and school.
2ND SEMESTER MISSION OFFERING
Our goal is $1500.00
Mission money collected for the second semester so far totals:
DID YOU KNOW if you miss bringing in your offering for Wednesday chapel, you can drop it into the offering plate at Trinity over the weekend and the school will receive it to forward to our Mission Project.
Thursday 2/20 - Activities Picture Day/ 8th Grade Pictures
Grades 3-5 - JfF Math Club @ 3:45-4:45 pm
Wrestling Practice @ 3:45-5:30 pm
Friday 2/21- Blue & Gold Day
A Boys BB team Tournament - St Paul's Ixonia @ 4:00 pm
Saturday 2/22- A Boys BB team Tournament - St Paul's Ixonia
A Girls Conference Tournament @ WISCO @ 10:45 am
Sunday 2/23 - Jr. Choir & Christ Pewaukee Students Sings @ Christ Pewaukee 10:30 Service
A Boys BB team Tournament - St Paul's Ixonia
Monday 2/24 - Blood Drive @ 3pm-7:00 pm
Wrestling Practice @ 3:45-5:30 pm
Tuesday 2/25 - Lutheran Pioneers Meeting @ 6:30 pm
Wednesday 2/26 - Ash Wednesday services 3:45 & 6:30 pm
Lent meal from 4:30-6:15 pm
Mon 2/24 - Cheese Burger Mac
Tue 2/25 - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wed 2/26 - Nacho Bar
Thurs 2/27 - Hot Dog w/baked Mac n cheese
Fri 2/28 - Chicken Patti w/ Fries
-Milk, veggies & fruit will be served with the main menu
2nd choice Ham & Cheese Sandwich
3rd choice Salad Bar.
You can check your lunch balance on Powerschool. You can deposit money online for lunch via FACTS. FACTS is the program that administers our tuition payment program. Simply sign into your FACTS account via www.factsmgt.com, click Parent Login, and select “Payment Plans/Financial Aid”. You will see the spot to add funds.
LUNCH DUTY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -11:30-12:30
Please consider taking a look at the sign-up below - it is WIDE OPEN
Friday 2/21 - Megan Oertel
Monday 2/24 - OPEN
Wednesday 2/26 - OPEN
Thank you to all who volunteered to help with lunchroom duty thus far. The teachers really appreciate it!
Thank you for your consideration & TIME!
WLHS Spring Musical-
The Tony award-winning production of "Disney's Newsies" is coming to the WLHS stage.
- Performances are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, March 8, at 1:30pm
- The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children (through eighth grade). Ticket information
- Before the Friday, March 6, performance, enjoy an evening of spaghetti and songs presented by the Choir Association, featuring the Wisco Kids and Inspiration choirs. The meal will be served in the cafeteria from 4:30-7:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the door, adults $10 and children $8.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the mail-in ticket form, or at the reception window of WLHS Central Office. Tickets purchased online or through mail-in order will be assigned and available for pickup at Central Office.
Donations Needed for the 2020 WLHS Dinner Auction----
We are excited to share the news of our Gaining Ground fundraising efforts!
Since Gaining Ground campaign was ultimately an entire conference accomplishment, please share with your members and families as you can!
God Blesses WLHS' Gaining Ground—Through gifts from generous supporters, Wisconsin Lutheran High School met its goal and received $1 million in cash gifts, by the January 31 deadline. The land acquisition is now in the final stages of closing. WLHS president Dr. Ken Fisher said, "Wisco is so grateful for your partnership and prayers. Every conference congregation agreed to participate in Gaining Ground and without that support it would have been impossible. God be praised for what he can do through his people!"
Disney's - The Little Mermaid 2020 LPS Musical Production
- March 6-8, 20120 7:00pm
- Luther Prep Auditorium
- Bleacher seating available each night beginning at 6:00 pm
Check online for reserved availability.
Ticket sales begin February 3rd.
Reserved tickets $12.00
Bleachers (not reserved) $8.00
Call weekdays (920) 261-4352
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Evangelism -HELP WITH CONCESSION STANDS AT MILLER PARK
This year we find ourselves ahead of the game, with our chosen games being approved already. The Pittsburg package that we have chosen, comes with the need for even more volunteers this year. The Pittsburg package positions us with what I believe to be a win/win for Trinity. First, most of our games this year fall on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Second, this package rewards us a successful completion bonus of $3000. With the minimum requirement of volunteers being greater this year, I believe that our earning potential will be greater this year also. Our group should be in bigger stands (hopefully no more Market places, or Taco stands).
More Information Contact Al Zipp 26-442-0569
TLS Website (Lunch Calendar/Athletic Calendar/Monthly School Calendar)
Power School Notices (to receive your child's academic progress and lunch balance notices)