Tech Tip Thursday
Kami- Your Digital Classroom Hero
What is Kami?
Kami is a leading digital classroom app for Chrome. It allows you to take any existing document, including scanned PDFs, and write, draw, type, annotate, comment, augment, enhance, and otherwise bring it to life – all within your browser. Kami is free to use, and you can upgrade anytime.
- Select Text: Hand Tool, Select Annotations
- Text to Speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Speed
- Markup: Text Highlight, Box Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline
- Comment: Text, Voice, Video and Screen Capture
- Rich Text Editor
- Equation Editor: Insert Math and Music Symbols
- Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency
- Shapes: Insert Circle, Square, and Line: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency
- Eraser: All annotations or Drawings/Shapes Only
- Image: From the computer, Google Drive, Google Search or Webcam
- Insert Signature
Instructional Technology Specialist
Hi! I am available to help anyone who wants to integrate technology into their lessons or curriculum. If you want to set up a meeting with me, simply stop by my office or call me.