We wish you and your loved ones a healthy and beautiful year, full of happiness and success!
Thanks to the wonderful start-up ecosystem in Israel, SeedIL has invested in 6 promising start-ups over the last year.
We are looking forward to continuing to grow with you and offer you the best opportunities to invest in the most innovative and exciting start-ups.
Audrey Chocron & Cynthia Phitoussi
SeedIL funded companies in 2014-2015
- Revelator is a cloud-based provider of sales and marketing intelligence for independent music professionals.
- Revelator has sIgned majors contracts with CDbaby, Farolatino and Wix after 5 months of launching and is heading to the A round soon.
- Breezometer's mission is to improve the health and quality of life for billions of people by providing accurate air quality data for consumers and businesses.
- Breezometer has over the past months signed significant agreements with leading companies and is growing in Israel, China, US and UK.
- CureDiva is a lifestyle marketplace that is revolutionizing the lifestyle of millions of women coping with breast cancer and its after-effects.
- The company is pursuing its growth and looking to expand in the US and soon in Europe.
- Nanobébé is an innovative baby device preserving Breast Milk Nutrients during storage and Rapid Heating.
- The company is now finishing a complete line of products and is planning to present it to the biggest US Baby retailers in Q1 2016.
- Smore is a Platform for small Businesses and individuals to create beautiful viral online promotions.
- Smore Passed $100k in monthly revenue (record!), 7,000 paying customers, working on new mobile-only product called “Grove”.